Tuesday night ride is a fast paced road ride
– Averaging 21 mph +
– Distance gets up to 40+ miles as the season progresses.
– This is a drop ride – meaning the group may not wait for people that fall behind.
– Please show up and be ready for 5:30pm and one week after Labor Day departure time is 5pm due to the lack of daylight.
– Come stock with own food and equipment.
– Know your way home in case you do get dropped.
All riders are welcome to attend. This is a moderate paced ride with distances as long as 30-40 miles in distance at a pace ranging between 17-20 mph. Please keep in mind that as the season progresses the pace and the distance increases. Departure time is 5:30pm and after a week after labor Day departure time is 5pm due to the shorter days. A no drop rule will be observed and respected.
This is a low tempo ride that is perfect for the entry level rider, older riders or riders that want to have a good social ride. Speed averages range between 13 mph and 17 mph. and distances between 15-20 miles. Please keep in mind that at the start of the season averages are lower and, as your fitness increases so do the average speeds.