The duathlon starts at 8 a.m. It is a 2-mile bike ride, 5K run and 2-mile bike ride. There are individual and relay categories. The duathlon is NOT a Run the Door scoring event.
The 5K starts at 9:45 and IS a Run the Door scoring event.
There is a 1/2-mile kids run at 10:15.
Awards are at 10:30.
For more information:
Tuesday night ride is a fast paced road ride
– Averaging 21 mph +
– Distance gets up to 40+ miles as the season progresses.
– This is a drop ride – meaning the group may not wait for people that fall behind.
– Please show up and be ready for 5:30pm and one week after Labor Day departure time is 5pm due to the lack of daylight.
– Come stock with own food and equipment.
– Know your way home in case you do get dropped.
All riders are welcome to attend. This is a moderate paced ride with distances as long as 30-40 miles in distance at a pace ranging between 17-20 mph. Please keep in mind that as the season progresses the pace and the distance increases. Departure time is 5:30pm and after a week after labor Day departure time is 5pm due to the shorter days. A no drop rule will be observed and respected.